Can you have FOMO and not even know it? If you’re making your own deliveries throughout DFW, the answer is “yes”!
FOMO- or “fear of missing out” is a sort of social disorder that’s been fueled by the addition of social media into our everyday lives. Your old college roommate’s photos lounging by the beach? FOMO. Your ex’s brand new boyfriend who looks an awful lot like Chris Pratt. FOMO. The new ride belonging to your coworker (who clearly is making more than you)? FOMO.
How can you get no mo’ FOMO? Well, if you’re asking about social media jealousy, our DFW couriers can’t really help with that. What we can help with, though, is the FOMO you face when you make your own DFW deliveries.
- Technology- The latest tech is something to FOMO about, but if you’re using a courier service like Eagle Express, you don’t have to miss out on high tech. You also don’t have to fork over the cash to purchase it yourself. Couriers who are committed to staying ahead of the technological curve are offering you use of their GPS tracking, fulfillment systems, and online order entry. You reap the benefits without paying the price.
- Variety of fleet- If you’re making your own deliveries, chances are you’re using a POV. If you’re not, you’re using a company vehicle, but how adaptive is that vehicle? Can it handle oversized deliveries? Pallets? Refrigeration? An experienced courier offers access to a variety of fleet to meet your ever changing demands. We also have drivers experienced in operating the lifts, moving the heavy stuffy, and transporting quickly, yet safely.
- Stress free, on time routes- Daily, weekly, or biweekly routes are mundane, stressful, and time consuming. With a scheduled route courier making your DFW deliveries, though, you can rest assured your pick-ups and drop offs occur on time, every time. With a one-time set up, your route is as good as done until you say otherwise. So, you can get back to work knowing your deliveries are taken care of.
- 24/7 service- Pete from accounting probably isn’t available to you 24/7. Your CEO is unlikely to pick up your phone call at 2 am when you have a delivery emergency. But you can bet that a 24/7 courier is available to you whenever you have a delivery need, no matter what time of day or night. If you’re making your own deliveries, you’re limited to “normal” business hours. But when you let an expert transport handle those DFW deliveries, you’re working on “courier time”, which is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every single day of the year.
- Focus on core competencies- One of the biggest things you’re missing out on when you make your own deliveries is time. Your employees are losing precious time and focus by leaving the office to cart around products. Regain that focus on what you do best by hiring a T&L provider. Transportation and logistics are our core competencies. We wouldn’t pretend like we could pull off your job successfully, so why wouldn’t you leave the transportation logistics to a professional?
If you didn’t have FOMO before, after reading about all these courier services in Dallas that you’re missing out on, you definitely have FOMO now!
But there’s no reason to sit with that longing feeling. Contact our Eagle Express team today to find out what services you’re missing out on, and how we can assist you in making the most of a great relationship with the number one courier in the DFW Metroplex. Head to our website today to learn more.