Here at Eagle Express, we think your company and our hot shot couriers belong together. Whether you’re a healthcare provider in need of medical transportation, a retail store that requires scheduled shipments of product, or a food distributor that needs temperature regulated transportation on the regular, our couriers are your perfect match.
We don’t want to brag but…well…yes we do. We’ve been serving the DFW Metroplex for over 35 years. We have an unreal on time rate (standing at 98%), and our customers have THESE fabulous things to say about us.
Your company and our hot shot couriers- we’re the perfect match. Like peanut butter and jelly. Or ketchup and mustard.
But what about those unlikely pairs? Especially when it comes to food. Here are a few good combinations. Maybe not as obvious as a great hot shot courier and a great DFW business, but still a great pair, nonetheless:
- Apple pie with melted cheese: Controversial? Sure. But delicious? Perhaps. Many folks will top their apple pie with a slice of cheese, or shred and bake it into the pie crust.
- Avocados and chocolate: Creamy avocados make a great base for chocolate pudding and mouse. Plus, you can feel a little less guilty about eating chocolate when it’s paired with a superfood.
- Salt and pepper and apples: Apples are generally sweet and a little sour. Something about tangy salt and pepper in the mix makes your mouth water. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it!
- Honey and pizza: Salty and sweet, honey will make your savory pizza feel like a desert for dinner.
- Chili powder and fruit: In the Mexican culture, this spicy sweet treat is revered. Sprinkle cucumbers, watermelon, and pineapple with chili powder and lime juice for an addictive treat.
- Peanut butter and bacon: Hey, if this combo is good enough for Elvis, it’s good enough for the rest of us!
- Salt and coffee: This is a calorie-free way to cut the bitterness of a cheap cup of Joe.
- Watermelon and feta: Cheese and fruit is usually strange, but tasty. Feta is sharp and watermelon is the sweetest fruit around, which makes the combination especially polarizing.
- Olive oil and ice cream: In Italy, olive oil flavored gelato is a thing! A drizzle of EVOO on your vanilla will add some healthy fats to your ice cream, at the very least.
- Peanut butter and burger: Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce…and add peanut butter? Not tested, or hot shot courier approve, but let us know when you’ve tested it out!
Odd combinations are sometimes the most successful. Thankfully, with Eagle Express, no combination is too odd for our couriers, and off-the-menu services are what we’re all about. No two customers are alike, so why should their T&L plans be?
Find out about the many different offerings of our Eagle Express hot shot couriers and scheduled delivery couriers here. Feel free to mix and match services to meet your organization’s needs. If you’re just not sure what, exactly, works best for your company, our experts are available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Let our experienced team help you come up with the best plan of action for your business.
Sure, peanut butter and pickles might be an odd pairing…just like the combination of organ transportation and manufacturing delivery services! But whatever your delivery need in Dallas, Eagle Express is here to serve. We guarantee our partnership is a match made in heaven.