I think we can all agree that if there’s one resource we never seem to have enough of, it’s time. Whether it’s time in the day to get your job done, or time on the weekend to relax, there’s never enough of it, and it’s always ticking away!
Thankfully, an on demand courier in DFW can help you win back some of that time by making your ultra-sensitive deliveries for you. But our couriers are all about helping customers in any way possible, so if there are even more ways to save time on your deliveries, we want you to know.
Consider these time saving tips from your number one on demand courier in DFW.
- Plan ahead- Sure, an on demand courier can move your items in less than an hour in most cases, but save yourself even more time by scheduling your deliveries in advance. With a simple questionnaire, you can have your one time or route deliveries projected for the near future. This save you the time and hassle that can come from managing individual delivery needs as they arise.
- Use our app- Delivery management on the go? Yes, please! No need to schedule from your home or office. Set your deliveries, pay invoices, and track y9our orders from the back of an Uber, during your lunch break, or in your PJs on the couch with your morning coffee. Our HyperShip app makes it easy and convenient.
- Find us online- If you’re just not sure which service you need, or you want to read up on what our prior customers have to say about our services, mosey on down to our website. You’ll have a better idea about how we can serve you before you schedule your service. If you’re just not sure what you need, though, don’t sweat it! Our experts are available for a web chat or phone all 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No need to waste your time on a phone-tree either! You’re treated to a real live member of our team, no matter when your T&L need pops up.
- Relay all the details- You can also save yourself some time by knowing what special requirements your item might need, and relaying that to your delivery team beforehand. If you know you’ll require exact temperature control or a lift equipped straight truck, let your courier know when you schedule the delivery. That way, we can ensure we have the right tools to complete your delivery the first time.
- Get the right courier the first time- Speaking of getting it right the first time, you’ll save yourself time and money by selecting the right courier for the job. There’s nothing more wasteful than an incomplete, late, or damaged delivery. Unhappy customers and repeat services…nobody has time for that!
It’s true. An on demand courier in DFW can save you precious time. We make deliveries throughout the Metroplex on your behalf, freeing up your schedule to focus on what you do best.
But if you’re looking to save even more time in your transportation and logistics processes, then consider the time saving tips here. Doing so allows us to be better prepared to serve you well. If you’re ready to get started, contact our Eagle Express team today via web chat, email, or a good old fashioned phone call. We always have the time to listen to your needs and come up with a unique service plan that benefits your business.