Couriers have been around for thousands of years. In fact, the Bible references Silas, one of the earliest couriers, who delivered an incredibly important document to Christians all over Asia Minor who were fleeing religious persecution. This letter became known as 1 Peter.
So, you see, couriers have been preforming important tasks for customers for centuries. Eagle Express hasn’t been in business for that long, but we have been serving the Metroplex for nearly four decades with fast deliveries in DFW and out of town deliveries from DFW. In our 37 years of existence, we've changed a few things to better serve our customers. Despite those changes, we've also stayed steadfast and committed to some important concepts regarding our service.
Find out which traits withstood the tests of time, and which traits were up for a change.
- Timeliness- What if Silas had taken his sweet time moving down from Babylon down to Greece, Turkey, and Egypt? He would have missed the opportunity to deliver important and vital information to his client, Peter’s, audience. Timeliness is a trait that has not changed with the times. In fact, in the decades that Eagle Express has been in service, we’ve only been getting better and better at delivering your items on time and in perfect condition. A 98% on time rate is what we’ve accrued over 37 years in the business. And we only plan on letting time make us better.
- Customer focus- Customers have always been the priority, for Eagle Express and couriers around the world. We pride ourselves on keeping customer service in mind from start to finish. It’s why we commit ourselves to creating a unique plan of action for each customer, and never limiting our clients to a menu of predetermined services. It’s also why our core values are rooted in honesty and integrity. We believe that in order to serve you well, we have to keep these values as the focus of our everyday actions.
- Availability- Transportation and logistics knows no business hours. Since our inception, Eagle Express has offered services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays. When your time sensitive items just can’t wait, you can call our team. We’ll have a live person answering the phones any time of day or night.
Time for a Change
- Technology- Technology has revolutionized the transportation and logistics industry, and it will continue to do so. Couriers who refuse to incorporate these changes will be unable to keep up with the needs and wants of consumers. Eagle Express is committed to utilizing state of the art technology throughout our operations. Customers can use our app HyperShip to schedule and track deliveries. Our dispatch team uses technology to provide the fastest and most up to date routes to our drivers. We also use state of the art inventory and fulfillment software to manage our warehouse full of your short and long term goods. Changes in tech help us serve our customers better, so of course we want to put them to use!
- Our home base- A big change for our couriers this past month has been our center of operations. Eagle Express has relocated! This is an exciting change for our team, as it will provide easier access to large vehicles for crossdocking and unloading; it offers more storage space; and still remains centrally located to serve the Metroplex and clients outside the state of Texas and all over the country! Yes, change can be a good thing. We’re excited to see how our new digs give us opportunities to better serve you.
Some things were made to withstand the test of time. Like good old fashioned customer focus and commitment to service. Other things are made for change, like implementing new processes to better serve our clients. In fact, incorporating positive change has allowed our Eagle Express team to stay strong as the Metroplex’s number one T&L provider for the last three decades.
Don’t take our word for it, though. Contact our couriers today for a free quote, and for a taste of our superior customer service. We look forward to serving you!