That certainly is a buzz word these days, right? Everyone wants to go local for one reason or another. Whether it's because someone truly wants to support local business or because it is in style, I guess we will never know. The fact is: local is in.
Of course, being one of the premier local courier companies in Dallas, we support this notion of going local instead of global. But, you shouldn't just use local delivery companies DFW because it is trendy. There are quite a few reasons to choose us over the big guys. Now, I want to give a disclaimer here. The 'big guys' as I call them have their time and place, absolutely. Thank goodness for national and global delivery companies. You can get a package from here to Hawaii in two days. If that's what you need, Eagle Express is not your ticket to success. Call in the big guns for that type of delivery.
So as my disclaimer goes, this blog post is in no way knocking the great job the big guys do. The point of this post is to open your eyes to the importance of local courier companies in Dallas - and why you should use them for your deliveries.
Let's talk going local for your deliveries:
- Street Smarts. Literally. Eagle Express has been serving the Metroplex for more than 30 years. That's 30 years of specializing in Dallas. Just imagine how many times we have made deliveries in Dallas, Frisco, Plano, Carrollton, Euless, Fort Worth, Mansfield, Garland, Rowlett, Cedar Hill, Denton, Duncanville, Southlake, The Colony, McKinney - you name it, we've been there... lots (lots, and lots, and lots!). We know the area like the back of our hand. We have serious street smarts.
- Traffic 101. If you deliver all across the country, then chances are you don't intimately know the ebb and flow of traffic in all of the cities you serve. But, if you specialize in DFW deliveries, you drive the same highways and roads every day. That means you know the traffic flow and can accurately predict how long certain deliveries will take.
- Specialties. It's hard to care about specialties when you're delivering in hundreds of cities. When you're local, specialties become critical. For example, we specialize in medical deliveries Dallas for hospitals, dentists, surgery centers, labs and more. We also handle food deliveries Dallas - that takes certain skills and knowledge about temperature-controlled items. Oh and legal deliveries Dallas. That's another one. You don't want to trust your confidential documents to just anyone. And isn't it worrisome to think about important documents heading to a sorting center? They could easily get lost in the shuffle. That's why a local courier is ideal. No sorting, not getting lost in the shuffle. We pick it up, we drop it off. Simple as that.
- Services. Sure with the big guys you can choose 'overnight.' But if you've ever done overnighting, you know that is it not guaranteed. Going local means your on demand deliveries Dallas get there when you need it - whether it's within one hour or four hours.
- Care. Local means we live here. Our couriers, management, dispatchers all live in DFW. We love this city. We love it's people. We care. We don't just make deliveries and check them off. We communicate with our clients. After all, they are the hospitals helping our children, the restaurants serving up great dishes, the floral shops we use for our weddings, the law offices drafting up our documents - see, we live here. So every delivery matters.
Going local is not just a buzz word at Eagle Express. We live it. We've been local for more than 30 years, and we will keep being local for years to come. So hey, give it a shot - local is good for the soul.