When it comes to deliveries within DFW, you have tons of options. From national transportation teams to local couriers to Joe Schmoe with a two-door sedan, pretty much anyone can be a courier. What makes Eagle Express different?
We treat you like family.
The family treatment comes standard with every one of our deliveries. Whether you’re a repeat customer with a daily scheduled delivery route, or you used us one time ten years ago for an urgent refrigerated delivery need, all of our customers are treated with the same respect.
Our commitment to honesty and integrity is what allows us to provide stellar customer service, setting us apart from every other courier in the Metroplex. You might find a cheaper option, but you won’t find a better one than Eagle Express.
Family is so important to us that when August 5th rolls around, we just can’t help but shout from the rooftops about a little known but ultra-important holiday: American Family Day.
Since 1977, the first Sunday in August has been dedicated to spending time with those who mean the most to us- our family. As we know, “family” is a relative term. It could mean those related to you, or it could be great friends. It could even be your courier team (especially if Eagle Express is your go-to for out of town services and deliveries within DFW)!
No matter who you call family, be sure to spend time with them this Sunday, August 4th. Not sure what to do? You’re in luck! Our on call courier team has some great last minute ideas for celebrating American Family Day:
- Make homemade pizza and rent a classic movie.
- Throw some wood on the fire pit and have some more s’mores.
- Take a hike- hit one of the many walking, jogging, and biking paths around North Texas.
- Get everyone what they want all in one spot at the food trucks at Klyde Warren Park.
- Rent a boat on Lake Lewisville and have some fun in the sun.
- Roll back the living room rug and have a family yoga session. How Zen is that!?
- Take a trip to the library and have family story time.
- Head out to Globe Life Park in Arlington and watch the Rangers play with a $1 ice cream in hand.
- Light up glowsticks and have a dance party in the living room.
- Get wild at the oldest zoo in the southwest- the Dallas Zoo.
- Practice your pirouettes (or just not breaking your neck) on The Ice at the Galleria.
- Take a gondola ride on Lake Carolyn.
- Play a classic game of hide-and-seek inside the house.
- Rope a steer at the Fort Worth Stockyards.
- Get inspired to cook a fresh family meal at the Dallas Farmer’s Market. Each person can be in charge of one part of the meal.
- Play Monopoly. All. The. Way. Through.
- Tour around historic uptown on the free McKinney Avenue Trolley.
- Have each family member draw a family portrait. Date them, frame them and hang them on the wall.
It doesn’t matter how you spend this Sunday, August 4th, American Family Day. It’s who you spend it with. Our couriers at Eagle Express will be making deliveries within DFW and outside of the Metroplex for our family- our customers.
Weekends, holidays, and every day in between, Eagle Express is ready to serve customers in a variety of ways by moving a variety of goods. Want to know how we can assist your business? Give us a call, or find us here on the web. We’d love to introduce you to the Eagle Express family!