We hate to break it to you, but summer vacation is about to come to a close. Sure, the official end of summer doesn’t hit us until September 23rd, and here in North Texas, we can expect the hot weather to stick around until Halloween, maybe even Thanksgiving! But if you’re looking to pack up the family and enjoy the last few weeks of school-free summer, the clock is ticking!
Not to worry, though. Our Eagle Express team is cool under pressure. That ticking clock only counts down the seconds to another successful hot shot delivery in Dallas. Speaking of which, you, too, can take advantage of the on demand services offered by our Eagle Express team any time of day or night. We’re available to move a variety of items throughout the Metroplex on a scheduled or one-time basis. We also have temperature controlled vehicles to keep your sensitive items comfortable while traveling across the city during the four month long heat wave of summer that we often experience. Yes, the clock might be ticking away on your time to take a vacation, but it won’t ever land on a time when our couriers are unavailable to make your hot shot delivery in Dallas!
Leave the last minute deliveries to us, and start planning your last minute summer vacation. You don’t even have to go far! Here are the top places in DFW to visit before the end of summer. Fun has never been so close to home!
- The McKinney Avenue Trolley- Uh, did someone say “free”?! That’s right, the MAT is free, and accepts donations only. It will take you to many of these hot spots on our hot shot delivery couriers’ list.
- The Dallas Zoo- This place isn’t monkeying around! Ok…maybe they are. But it is the first zoo in the Southwest and the oldest zoo in Dallas.
- White Rock Lake- Can you canoe? Even if you can’t, you’ll have a grand old time hiking, swimming, and sunning. Bring your pup for a play date at the dog park.
- Katy Trail- Speaking of pets, the Katy Trail is a great place for your family and your pet to get in some exercise before stopping to enjoy lunch and drinks at one of their pet-friendly restaurants. This historical spot follows the path of the old Missouri- Kansas-Texas Railroad like. This was otherwise known as MKT, or KT for short. Which is how Katy Trail got its name.
- Yoga at the Park- Find your Zen in the garden oasis above Woodall Rogers Freeway. Enjoy yoga at Klyde Warren Park, or skip the workout and just opt for the food trucks.
- Presidential Retreats- If you can’t get away this summer, live vicariously through a former president. At the George W. Bush Presidential Center, view an exhibit that features presidential retreats like Camp David and LBJ Ranch.
- Deep Ellum- This eclectic neighborhood is known for many things, but one of those is its murals. Find your favorite and take a selfie. (Mine are the murals dedicated to Dirk!)
- Dallas Arboretum- Summer events go on at the Arboretum for the next several weeks, including Movie Mondays and Dollar Days. A $2 root beer and hot dog sounds about right!
Summer vacation might be officially closing, but here at Eagle Express, there are no closing hours! Our couriers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for everything from a hot shot delivery in Dallas to a one-time urgent healthcare transport.